A new tool to help patrons discover all your library has to offer
A Complete Solution for Promoting Your Physical and Digital Book Titles
Right Where Patrons are Browsing
Promote Reading ListsCustomizable header graphics draw attention to the featured reading lists.
Discover What's On The ShelfThe top row is dedicated to featured physical titles that are found on the shelf.
Explore Titles Beyond the ShelfA second row is reserved for titles in digital download format--such as ebooks and audio books.
Increase CirculationIncrease circulation through themed reading lists from your current catalog.
Promote EventsA special icon encourages patrons to explore upcoming events in your library.
Offer Something for EveryoneCustomizable tabs across the bottom allow patrons to view additional reading lists.
Put all the details at their fingertips
Patrons explore your curated lists by selecting a category and swiping through media titles.
Selecting a title will reveal three new tabs with a summary of catalog details, reviews, and availability by branch and format.
Media titles presented visually and dynamically
Provide your patrons with innovative ways to engage with your collection like never before!
- A 32” touch screen monitor with on-board PC
- Projected-capacitive interface for a smooth user experience
- Commercial-grade components with a 3-year manufacturer's warranty
Data Feed Requirements
- An ILS platform with well-documented developer API for reading lists, titles, formats, and availability
- A ProQuest Syndetic Solutions account for reviews and book cover artwork
- NoveList and LibraryThing accounts for related titles
- Event schedules in XML or JSON formats
Reading List Management
- Admins create and update reading lists using your current ILS platform
- With multiple digital end caps, reading lists can be assigned to any screen location
- Create and update reading lists as often as you like
Ready to engage your patrons beyond the shelf?
Haldex Trade Show InteractiveA hands-on exhibit booth experience
NPLF Donor Recognition InstallationAn ever-changing celebration of generosity
Digital End CapsA new way for libraries to promote collections
PixelFLEX InfoComm AnimationsPixel-perfect eye candy for an innovative product line
Montgomery Bell AcademyLinking the past and present
Adrian InteractivesAn evolving experience that keeps students coming back