[an-ohd] – positive, a way up
Where does all this creativity happen? In Nashville, Tennessee; a town with a reputation for creativity and serious tech talent. As a part of the Nashville community, we pride ourselves on putting our money where our mouth is. At the beginning of 2010, we joined in the redevelopment of the East Nashville business district turning an old diesel engine repair shop into our current home. Our trendy side of town was recently named one of the 12 coolest neighborhoods in America by Thrillist.
Tell Us Your Fave Color...
In 2015, we installed an aluminum sculpture on the exterior of our building. This sculpture was conceived by our staff to represent our purpose, strength and most importantly... our creativity. Hidden behind the sculpture are LEDs that we use to celebrate our local community and national causes. From time to time, we also take requests. If you would like to see our building lit in support of a cause, just send us a request.
We are driven to produce world-class work—work that is well thought-out and based on an understanding of creativity, technology and strategy. We call these engineered experiences.
We are thinkers and makers who are passionate about blending media, stories and technology. We explore and apply new ideas; transforming challenges into engaging and memorable experiences. We use digital technology and visual information design to surprise and delight people of all ages—and subsequently change the way they look at objects and information, encouraging shared experiences and exchanges.
Our Guiding Principles
Three ideals for how we approach our work, clients and workmates
Be There for Our Clients and Each Other
Be True to Our Word
Our employees embody the values that have made us successful for more than two decades.
Do you have what it takes?
- Adrian College
- Adventure Science Center
- American Tire Distributors
- Avocent Technologies
- Colonial Williamsburg Foundation
- Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum
- Electrosonic, Inc.
- Eli Lilly
- Frist Center for the Visual Arts
- George Washington’s Mount Vernon
- Hart Freeland Roberts, Inc.
- Hartsfield Jackson Atlanta International Airport
- The Hermitage-Home of President Andrew Jackson
- Historic Arkansas Museum
- International Bluegrass Music Museum
- Lightning Source, Inc.
- Mars Petcare
- McWane Science Center
- Mid-Continent Public Library
- Nashville Film Festival
- Nashville Public Library
- Nashville Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Rutherford County Chamber of Commerce
- Ryman Auditorium
- Smithsonian Institution
- Soulsville/Stax Museum of American Soul
- Southern Gospel Music Association
- Tennessee Sports Hall of Fame and Museum
- Vanderbilt University
- Walt Disney Family Museum