This position will be responsible for providing and maintaining all basic office functions as well as providing administrative support for finance and human resources. Responsibilities include assisting with departmental purchasing including tracking and receipt, assisting with job coordination and financial reports and other related duties. Additionally, in charge of reception activities including but not limited to answering the phone, receiving guests, and managing common areas.
Requires considerable independent judgment, significant knowledge of policies, procedures and company organization, as well as outstanding ability to communicate with individuals at all levels both within and outside the company.
- Must be self-motivated, assertive, highly organized, detail oriented and have excellent oral and written communication skills
- Multitasking; establish priorities and meet deadlines
- Possess knowledge, experience and advanced skills in a variety of computer software applications including Microsoft Word/Excel/PowerPoint, Keynote, Google Apps, etc.
- Capable to learn new programs such as online project management systems and QuickBooks
- Maintain confidentiality and instill trust in all working relationships
- Strive to have a positive impact on others, have a high energy level, driven to complete tasks, committed to high standards, and intuitively anticipate the needs of others
- Five or more years of experience or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience is preferred
- Maintain a presentable office environment
- Coordinate building maintenance and office equipment needs with vendors/landlord
- Answer incoming phone calls and take messages or field/answer all routing and non-routine questions
- Coordinate and book business travel arrangements for all employees
- Coordinate all incoming and outgoing mail, shipping and courier needs
- Schedule office supply orders to maintain inventory of necessary supplies
- Coordinate and schedule all in-house and off-site activities, like client meetings, parties and conferences
- Type and design general correspondences, reports, memos, charts, tables and business plans
- Maintain company contact databases
- Maintain paper and electronic filing systems for records, correspondence and other material
- Partner with HR to update and maintain office policies as necessary
- Assist in onboarding process for new hires
- Produce monthly expense reports for managers
- Prepare and mail checks
- Follow-up with customers on outstanding invoices to ensure timely payment
- Works directly with all staff and managers of the company
- Reports to the Director of Finance
Up to the challenge?
Submit a cover letter and résumé to Anode’s Director of Finance via email at email@example.com
PLEASE NOTE: This position is full-time and requires relocation to Nashville, TN. We will not consider contractors, placement agencies/headhunters, or remote workers.